The documents on this page are independent interpretations of PRLs that MTS users may encounter. While we make every reasonable effort to ensure
the accuracy of these interpretations, we cannot guarantee that the information
is correct. The interpretations are based on data from public sources (as
opposed to the private databases used by wireless carriers), which at times we
have found to be inaccurate and/or incomplete.
Independent MTS PRL Interpretations are provided free of charge. By
downloading and using these files, you understand and agree to the following
- This site is not affiliated with MTS.
- These are not official MTS documents, and are intended
for private personal use only (not for use in sales).
- Absolutely no warranty is granted, either express or implied, with respect to these
documents. There is no guarantee of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for
any particular purpose. In no case will our liability exceed the amount that
you paid us for the document.
- The presence of a particular carrier in the Independent MTS PRL Interpretation does not guarantee coverage in any given area, or
for any given PRL.
- You may freely distribute copies of these interpretations, but you may
not charge any money for them. This site is not for profit, and the
information herein is provided as a free public service to wireless